Monday, October 27, 2014

Spooky Mantel Banner

Welcome to our haunted house! Mr. Bones is a long time friend. Each year we change up the mantel to add spice to our Halloween decor. But Mr. Bones is a staple. 

This year our new addition is the Spooky Banner.
This was my new creation for my Etsy store. Mine is handlettered with the word spooky. I sell them with Spooky or Boo on them.
I think it adds to the haunted feel for Mr. Bones. If you would like a banner for your mantel then check out my Etsy store  and website HERE.

I also added some cute pumpkins. These were dollar store finds. I spray painted them white and black, then wrapped them with tulle and glued on embellishments.

I like to add a little bling and sparkle to the spooky feeling. I hope you like it. Happy Haunting!





No comments:

Post a Comment